Friday, December 25, 2009

A Minor Hiccup and Christmas update




So I finally decided to start a blog, and then I did the unthinkable.....I dropped my laptop on the floor and the entire screen cracked. We have another pc but it is ancient and moves as slow as mollasses going uphill in the winter. I tried to be patient with it and do a post but is was painful.


You might be thinking ok where is she going with this. As you can see I am back in action. Let me tell you what my husband bought me for Chrismas....A new laptop. I couldn't believe it. I am still trying to figure out how he did it.


My kiddies were siked today. I have to say Santa was very good to them (thanks to all of the bargains I was able to get through out the year). Check out the look on Raven's face,







tell me that isn't pure joy!!


Here's La Kesha, the colllege student. I actually wrapped up a package of Ramen Noodles for her. This could be considered it's own food group for her. She mixes the noodles with easy mac (doesn't sound too tasty to me) but I guess you have to be creative when your living the college life.




And Last but not least, Marcel. Santa got him a V-Smile handheld system. Maybe now he will leave his brothers DS alone (I can only hope!)




Tha's about all I have for now, I better get started on Christmas dinner!!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Nichole :)














No comments:

Post a Comment