Monday, December 28, 2009

Vacation Projects - How many can I check off before Monday?

When I started my vacation I had a long list of things to accomplish during my 17 days of SAHMville:

1. Get rid of the small clothes in my oldest sons drawers (check!)
2. Clean both boys bedrooms (check!) - although you would never know it now :(
3. Cut and reorganize my coupon binder (1/2 done)
4. Take down Christmas decorations (to be completed this weekend)
5. Get all laundry put away (check)
6. Complete the document for work

My goal was to go back to work on January 5th with a nice and clean house. I am still holding out hope that it can be done but time will tell.

I hope to get the coupon binder complete tomorrow along with the cleaning of the bedrooms. Wednesday will be spent writing the work document so that I won't have to think about it during my fun times on Thursday evening.

Have a great night!!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment