Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Very First Post

OK, leave it to me to add just one more thing to my daily schedule, lol. As if things aren't crazy enough. Sometimes I think I just keep adding things to see if I will break.

So here I am December 22, 2009 starting a blog. It's something I have been thinking about for a while but I was waiting for the "right time". I guess it felt right when I opened my Christmas gift from my mom. Can you guess what the gift was, something every blogger needs........a camera. So I have been snapping pictures of everything I see (I'll add pics in another post the camera is still in the car from our sledding adventure yesterday).

As my blog title states this blog will be about my daily juggle as mom of 3 (ages 19, 9 and 4). Wife of 11 years. I am maintaining a weight loss of ~90lbs (used to be 105lbs lost, gotta kick it in high gear to get it back off). I love working out, eating healthy (with some junk food thrown in on occasion) couponing and bargain shopping.


Have a great day!!!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment