Monday, December 28, 2009

A little Guitar Hero anyone??

My friend Nadine and her oldest daughter along with her boyfriend stopped by tonight to visit. I haven't seen them since the summer time. Nadine and I were talking earlier today about a Christmas gift she had gotten her youngest...I am sure you guessed it Guitar Hero. She has the Rock Band with the guitar. My husband brought home the Rock Band with the guitar, drum and microphone a while back so we decided to have a little band action.


This is just before we got started. Check out the smiles on those faces.



Tell me can you see the change in expression there. That is pure concentration!!

Here I am on the floor getting ready to sing "Band on the Run". I completed that with 81% accuracy baby.



Can't wait for another band session!!


This time it is really good night.


Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment