Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

My children are with their Auntie so I made grand plans for new years. Riesling, Snacks (pizza, buffalo wings, Pillsbury savorings, and french fries), A little Guitar Hero and watch the ball drop.

All was going well until 9:30 when my 3rd and 1/2 glass of wine and 4th gig on Guitar Hero and my eyes started to burn. so upstairs I went to find something on TV. At 9:45 my husbands cousin called and invited us to a party. It's not often that we have a chance to go out but with this cold and mother nature I just wanted to snuggle up and go to sleep.

By 10 my husband was sleeping and I was out shortly there after. I am hoping that it was the cold I have and not old age that has be falling asleep so early!!! Only time will tell.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment