Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you without a good beat to step to!!

It's been a while since I blogged so I will just start with today's happenings. I went back to my old Sunday routine.. What is that you ask running. I woke at 6 this morning and tossed and turned trying to decide if I really was going to do it. I left my house at 7:04 this morning not sure of how far I was going to make it. It was about 20 minutes in when my stomach started to rumble. I walked for a bit then started the run again. I had to alternate run and walk for the rest of the run. I managed to run/walk 4.07 miles today. Not to shabby considering I had no expectations for today.

No deals to speak of today but I did manage a creative dinner roasted (unfortunatly my cauliflower and carrots fell on the floor :(. No one else had to eat it but I have been looking forward to it all day. A little dirt won't hurt me. The rest of dinner is black eyed peas, kale, and chicken.

I'll to give more of an update later but now I have to pick up my son from his friends house

No comments:

Post a Comment