Saturday, January 2, 2010

Leggo's Anyone

First let me show you a picture of the squirrel on my back porch. This little guy was not camera shy at all. He was eating something he found and actually posed for me.

Back to the topic at hand. Raven received a Leggo set from my mother in law for Christmas. Check out the picture of the box. It clearly states ages 8+.



Because of the age we thought it would be a good idea to attempt this a a family. We attempted to have a Leggo Party!!! My boys lasted 2.2 second and they went upstairs.

Now this Leggo set has 3 levels, quick, moderate, and advanced. Brian of course wanted to go all out and attempt the advanced. Luck for me I was able to talk him out of it and start with the "quick" motor cycle.



Check out my concentration in this picture. Those pieces were tiny. My job was to find the pieces and Brian would put it together.


With only 2 minor errors we completed the motor cycle in a little over 2 hours (I don't know about you 2 hours is not quick).
Here is the hubby posing with the finished product:





And one more picture of the happy couple:


Have a great day!!
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment