Saturday, January 9, 2010

A typical Saturday for me!!

Today was a typical Saturday for me. I was up at 6:30am with the expectation that I would leave around 7:15 for the gym. Needless to say Raven wanted to eat his left over sub and Marcel wanted breakfast before I left. Finally around 7:45 I had my protein shake in hand:





I had an awesome workout today.

Bench Press
1x10 bar+2/10lb plates (60lbs)
1x10 bar + 2/10lb plates and 2/5lb plates (70lbs)
1x5 bar + 2/10lb plates and 2/5lb plates (70lbs)
1x10 bar2/10lb plates and 2/2.5lb plates (65lbs)

Deadlift
1x10 90lbs
1x10 110lbs
1x5 130lbs
1x5 120lbs

Barbell Curls
3x10 40lbs
Close grip bench press/skull crusher
3x10 30lbs
Shoulder Press
1x10 25lbs
2x10 30lbs

30 minutes on elliptical
30 minutes on bike
According to the hr monitor 700 cals burned


After my workout it was a mad dash to get home in time for Raven to shower and get ready for his 1st basketball game. Here are a couple of pictures before we left:





Of course Marcel wanted to be part of the pics too. I am sad to say that they lost badly today 15 to 32. Looks like this might be a long season :(.


After the game it was off to the stores for bargain hunting.

1st stop Target to buy a belt for Raven.

2nd stop Shaws for some grocery shopping. At this point my nephew was NOT happy. He wanted to go in the car carriage but those things are just too hard to push. This is where I saw his first grocery store melt down. Yes it was loud and yes people were looking at me/him but lucky for auntie his fits only last a minute or 2. I managed to score Perdue Turkey meatballs for $1 a package. These will come in handy on those nights when I don't feel like cooking.

3rd stop (nephew was calmed down and happy) Family dollar where I was able to pick up 3 boxes of finish dish detergent for a total of $1.50. There were coupons in last weeks flyer for $2.50 off and they sell for $3 as Family Dolllar.

4th and final stop CVS. Nivea body wash, lip gloss, 8 Snickers. I spend $0.00 as I had a gift card and Extra Care bucks.

Then it was time to go home and take care of the "boys". They love to watch tv with Daddy/Uncle Brian. Here's a pic of them on the couch.



It's about 8o'clock now which means they are going to bed soon. Maybe hubby and I will be able to play some cards tonight.

Have a great night!

Nichole











No comments:

Post a Comment