Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Friday Eve!

So this week was a short one in the office and although the time is going by quick, I am exhausted!!

Today was one of those days where I was a fireman putting out fires all day long. Just when you think things are going well something else comes up. Thankfully I have my gym time to keep me sane.

Today's workout was cardio only. I first attempted the Elliptical and managed to stay on that for about 25 minutes, at this point I was bored so I journeyed upstairs to the track. I ran 4 laps but my hamstrings were hurting so bad from yesterdays lifting session that I walked a bit. I continued to alternate between walking and jogging until my friend asked me if I was OK.

This lady is 19 weeks pregnant and pushing herself harder than I was. Then she did it...She guilted me into doing and additional mile on the track. It was nice we talked our way through it and you know what...My legs didn't hurt the entire time.

In the end I managed to burn 400 cals, according to my HR monitor. Not too shabby for a crappy workout.

Happy Friday Eve everyone!!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment