Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shaws Shopping Trip

Today I did my grocery shopping for the week. I pretty much just needed lunch meat as I still have somethings left from last week to work with. So here ya go. I was so excited I forgot to take pictures. Check out the summary of my purchases for today:

3 100oz bottles of Tide
1/2 lb Roast Beef
1/2 lb Bologna
1/2 lb D&W American cheese
1 loaf whole wheat bread
1/2 gallon Tropicana OJ
2 sugar free Coffee Mate creamers
6 Maru Yakisoba noodles
40 tubes of Crest tooth paste (I think this should last a year or 2)

Total before sale and coupons: $204.24
Total after sale and coupons: $15.56
Plus the cost of coupons purchased: 15.56+3=18.56
That's a savings of 91%

I've got to get into the habit of taking pictures before I put it all away! Hopefully they will have something good next week.

Other than shopping the remainder of my day was spent cleaning. Not your average cleaning though. In addition to the kitchen, living room and both bathrooms, I cleaned the coat closet(I found my long lost hub cap cover), the top of my refrigerator, and the health and beauty shelf in the linen closet.

Tomorrow (my last day of vacation) will be spent performing my weekly laundry folding session and coupon clipping fun!!

Oh guess what starts on Tuesday........................Biggest Looser!! Don't forget to set those DVR's if your aren't going to be home.

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment